Online Payment System:
Cafeteria lunch menu change for next week...(2/25 - 2/29)
Mon 2/25 - Fish Tacos, Corn on the Cob, Salad, Fruit
Tues 2/26 - Lasagna, Green Beans, Salad, Fruit
Wed 2/27 - Sweet and Sassy Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Salad, Fruit Cobbler, Fruit
Thurs 2/28 - Tuna Noodle Casserole, Glazed Carrots, Salad, Fruit
Fri 2/29 - Beef Stew, Corn Bread, Baked Beans, Salad, Fruit
With the online payment system, parents can monitor their children's cafeteria balances, pay with credit cards, debit cards, or electronic checks, schedule recurring payments, and set up low balance email reminders. Parents need only sign up for a free account to get started. Please contact David Carter, if you have questions or wish to check your child's balance without using MySchoolBucks.
- PK-6th Grades: breakfast $2.50, lunch $3.00
- 7th-12th Grades: breakfast $3.00, lunch $4.00
- Reduced Price: students who qualify for Reduced Price meals - breakfast $0.30, lunch $0.40
- Adults: breakfast $3.00, lunch $5.00
To be considered a qualifying meal for Free, Reduced, and Paid students:
- At least 3 different items (or 2 grains plus another item) must be selected for breakfast.
- At least 3 different items (including a fruit and/or vegetable) must be selected for lunch.
- If the required items are not selected, a la carte prices must be paid for each individual item selected.
- Milk in addition to the one offered with a meal must be purchased as an a la carte item.
A LA CARTE PRICES:
MEALS AND A LA CARTE ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR IN ADVANCE OR AT THE TIME OF SALE.
- Students who do not have money in their accounts or at the time of sale will be allowed to purchase meals for up to ten school days.
- After ten days, the student will be given alternate meals, and any payments made will be applied to the negative balance until it is paid off.
- An alternate breakfast meal will consist of a slice of toast and water. An alternate lunch meal will include a sandwich (peanut butter, jelly, ham, or cheese, depending on what is available at the time) and water.
- Student can resume receiving regular meals when his/her negative balance has been paid off and money is provided for the meals.
- Efforts will be made to minimize overt identification of students.
All refunds will be provided by check from the Business Office after a parent/guardian submits a written request to Kathie Burns, Business Manager. Withdrawn students' refunds not requested by the end of the current school year will be transferred to the district's general fund. Graduating seniors' remaining balances may be refunded or transferred to a sibling’s account. For students continuing enrollment next year, remaining balances will be rolled over into the new school year if a refund is not requested.
BALANCES OWED AT END OF YEAR:
Negative balances remaining at the end of the school year will be rolled over to the Business Office for collection.
Food and Nutrition Discrimination Procedure:
The complaint may be taken in writing, email or fax. Whomever receives the complaint will ensure all necessary information is written down. See the Cafeteria for the complaint form. The complaint will be immediately forwarded to the Superintendent. Upon receipt of the complaint, the Superintendent will forward it to Texas Department of Agriculture. The Superintendent may also contact the complainant to see if the issue may be resoled locally.