Online Payment System:

Heartland Payment Systems

With the online payment system, parents can monitor their children's cafeteria balances, pay with credit cards, debit cards, or electronic checks, schedule recurring payments, and set up low balance email reminders. Parents need only sign up for a free account to get started. Please contact David Carter, if you have questions or wish to check your child's balance without using MySchoolBucks.



January 2020 - Breakfast Menu.docx


January 2020 - Lunch.docx


All refunds will be provided by check from the Business Office after a parent/guardian submits a written request to Kathie Burns, Business Manager. Withdrawn students' refunds not requested by the end of the current school year will be transferred to the district's general fund. Graduating seniors' remaining balances may be refunded or transferred to a sibling’s account. For students continuing enrollment next year, remaining balances will be rolled over into the new school year if a refund is not requested.


Negative balances remaining at the end of the school year will be rolled over to the Business Office for collection.

Food and Nutrition Discrimination Procedure:

The complaint may be taken in writing, email or fax. Whomever receives the complaint will ensure all necessary information is written down. See the Cafeteria for the complaint form. The complaint will be immediately forwarded to the Superintendent. Upon receipt of the complaint, the Superintendent will forward it to Texas Department of Agriculture. The Superintendent may also contact the complainant to see if the issue may be resoled locally.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.